Planning always starts with as survey to help determine what the solar yield, the foundation, the best modules, inverters and mounting technology will be. If the installation is planned on a former military or brownfield site, extension preparatory work is needed to remove any ammunition or hazardous substances that maybe present. Ensuring that the land is safe has top priority. Yields from the PV plant must be able to cover the purchase price or the rent for the land. So you can be confident in the quality and depth of the information we provide you when making your investment decision.
Our environmental and social due diligence services include:
- An overview of hidden environmental liabilities
- A basis for evaluating the cost impact of the environmental liabilities – key for determining the correct purchase price
- An overview of expected future environmental investments
- Information on the demands of the authorities, both today and in the future
- An overview of contracts related to the environmental liabilities, and the possible responsibility lines for any clean up
- A due diligence report with all of the above, a review of documentation and interviews, and site visits